It is incredibly important for corporations to conduct regular innovation activities: develop new ideas and technologies, test and implement them within their business model, constantly optimize these activities and increase their efficiency. Without all this, the corporation runs the risk of losing its position in the market, losing even loyal customers and, as a result, being out of business.More
Hoff is a retail group that unites a multi-format chain of furniture and home goods stores and a specialized marketplace. A feature of the network is a single retail space, where complex interior solutions and an omnichannel sales system are presented, taking into account the formats of communication and purchases preferred by customers (in a store, on a website, in a mobile application and by phone).
Today, the Hoff network has 50 stores throughout Russia, as well as an online store and a Home marketplace covering the entire territory of the country. Of these, 37 hypermarkets, 3 Mini stores, 9 Home format stores and 1 Smart format store.
- In 2019, the turnover of the network amounted to 40.7 billion rubles, of which 6.6 billion rubles. – online.
- The company is included in the rating of the 500 largest companies in Russia (374th place in the RBC 2019 rating).
- The total area of the chain’s hypermarkets is over 350,000 m².
- Hoff provides jobs for 5,000 employees.
- More than 20 million people visit the stores of this trade network annually.
- The website hoff.ru is visited by more than 70 million visitors per year.
- 6.3 million customers own a Hoff bonus card.
In order not to increase the cost of goods, Hoff attracts domestic suppliers. The company’s share of Russian counterparties is much higher than the market average. This has a positive effect on quality and also significantly reduces the delivery cycle.
Take part in the selection of companies within the RITA program and get the opportunity to launch a joint pilot with Hoff. You can find out more details and send an application by November 13 at the link.