Retail Innovation Tech Alliance (RITA) has completed the sixth selection of startups to implement joint projects with the largest retail and technology corporations in Russia and Kazakhstan.More
The pitch session will take place in St. Petersburg on May 27. The event is aimed to help technology companies that are ready to scale to the global market through Estonia.
The winner will get a round trip funded by Startup Estonia for the team (max 5 people) to come to Estonia for Tallinn Startup Week on November 11-15, 2019.
14 startups will present their solutions to Startup Estonia, KredEx, partner investors and companies.
List of the Jury:
- Maarika Truu, Head of Startup Estonia
- Merilin Lukk, Project Lead at Startup Estonia
List of the participants:
- Foodism – a recommendation engine for dishes.
- SimForDesign – CAE-system that performs a full cycle of engineering calculations, from building a computational mesh to the visualization of results.
- ClimateGuard – monitoring service for the indoor microclimate on the basis of own developed climate probe.
- Tango – interactive navigation and digital signage solution for smart buildings and spaces.
- LHP technology for Data Center cooling in order to save energy.
- NWTN – B2B2C web and mobile investment application that increases financial institution’s revenue on the current customer base.
- Tensy – global decentralized peer-to-peer educational platform based on collaborative microlearning and blockchain technology.
- iVoice Technology – voice assistants, mass communication automation technology.
- CleanRoad – technology combining road construction material and snow cleaning.
- HUMAN+ – proprietary wearable devices that allow industrial companies to digitize and intelligently manage their workforce.
- Angeles.VC – we make and keep trust between startups and investors.
- SkyDNS works to make the internet cleaner and safer for all internet users, young and adult, all over the world.
- ARNI.io – artificial intelligence for your business that sells and makes your customers happy.
- EdCAS – EdTech & HRtech SaaS solution for corporate usage.
We wish the best of luck to the startups that have passed the preliminary selection!
Where and when?
- Pitch session will take place in Bar Pier 28 (St. Petersburg, Nekrasova street, 28)
- May 27, registration of participants starts at 17.30
- 18.00 – opening remarks from Startup Estonia and GoTech Innovation, pitch session
- 20.00 – networking and after party
- At the pitch session there are 35 seats for guests by pre-selection.
- To attend please fill in the application form in English.
- Because the number of guests is limited we kindly ask you to wait for the confirmation of the participation from Startup Estonia.
- Contact person: Merilin Lukk, email@example.com.