Friends, we would like to share with you some interesting material on the topic of corporate innovation. This article was written by Scott Kirsner, editor at Innovation Leader, a media for corporate innovation executives, and a business columnist for the Boston Globe. In this article, Scott talks about the results of research conducted by Innovation Leader to understand the secret of successful corporate innovators.More
We have received 141 applications from teams from Russia ready to enter the European market. Companies presented 6 technology areas, most of all applications were received in the areas of Smart City (28 applications), IoT (22 applications), Mobile Apps (16 applications) and MedTech (15 applications). The vast majority of participating teams are at the Startup (48 applications) and Growth (38 applications) stages.
📌 Experts from the Helsinki Centre in St. Petersburg, the organizer of the program, and program partners NewCo Helsinki and Helsinki Business Hub carefully studied all applications received and selected 14 finalist companies.
🏆 List of finalists:
- Ambiot – lighting management platform;
- Between Exchange – single access point to the programmatic market;
- Cactus – everything you need to launch and develop online trading in a single service;
- Digift – еlectronic gift cards from popular stores;
- Escort group – manufacturer of measuring equipment for GPS/Glonass satellite systems of transport monitoring;
- Greenbar – vertical farms for growing greens, berries and vegetables;
- Infomaximum – business intelligence software;
- IRCam – high-speed automatic device for finding people, animals or fire from the air;
- Knowledge Genesis Group – new generation smart enterprise management systems based on multi-agent technology;
- Motorica – innovative digital prosthetic company;
- Octoglass – manufacturer of electrochromic glass products and control systems;
- Photomechanics Automation – professional sorting systems;
- T.one – apartment building automation software combining all IoT technologies in one application;
- ViewApp – platform for creating and managing of any types of inspections.
On November 12, 2020, an online pitch session for the finalists will be held in English. Selected companies will make presentations of their projects and compete for the main prizes: support in registering and developing a business in Finland, consulting assistance for the subsequent launch of the product on the European market, as well as tickets to the largest startup event in Northern Europe Slush 2021.
GoTech Innovation, Finlanding scouting partner, would like to thank everyone! We wish all companies further development and prosperity, and the finalists – successful and bright pitches!