Technology Scout / Analyst
Required work experience: 3-6 years
Full time, full day
Temporary registration is possible: service agreement, contract, civil law-based contract, self-employed, individual entrepreneur
GoTech Innovation has been providing consulting services to corporations for the selection of technology projects and teams for collaboration for over 10 years. Key competencies: scouting for startups and technology companies, acceleration and tracking, development and implementation of corporate programs and events for working with startups on a turnkey basis. GoTech Innovation has developed TechScout, a SaaS platform to organize the process of receiving applications and pipeline evaluation. GoTech Innovation’s own database of companies includes more than 10,000 startups from around the world and is constantly being updated.
We are looking for a motivated professional with high analytical skills and good level of the English language. The main tasks are in the field of searching for promising technology companies, evaluating them for launching joint pilots with Russian and foreign corporations.
- Immersion in selected industries, assessment of the number and stage of startups in accordance with the criteria of customers, preparation of analytical reports.
- Preparation of analytical materials on technology development trends, on the main investment transactions in the world.
- Search and initial assessment of startups in different geographies. Main industry areas: Deep tech, Industry, robotics, fintech, retail, agrotech, smart city and others.
- Interaction with local and international partners of the innovation ecosystem – accelerators, incubators, venture capital funds and corporations.
- Working with the own database of startups for data relevance.
- Contacting entrepreneurs, conducting negotiations in the interests of customers on the launch of pilot projects.
- Acceleration programs:
- Preparation of speeches for startups in Russian and English.
- Selection of external experts to participate as mentors, coordination.
- higher education, technical education will be an advantage
- 2-3 years of relevant experience. Ready to consider highly motivated college graduates striving to perform
- (hyper) active and communicable
- high analytical skills
- strong interest to the world of IT startups
- good level of English
- Working in a strong team of specialists with more than 10 years of experience in the innovation and start-up market
- Ambitious projects
- 5/2 working schedule
- Remote work or co-working at the Petrogradskaya metro station
- Probationary period 3 months, official employment
- English lessons with a native speaker once a week.
To get a test task, send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Technology Scout” subject.