GoTech Innovation, an international consulting company, is looking for a Project Manager. The mission of the company is to help corporates to find startups worldwide to launch mutual pilot projects and integrate new products and services to business. We have been working since 2009 and realised more than 50 programs with partners in Russia, Finland, the Baltic countries, France, Austria, and Latin America. Our startup database has over 10K companies and is updated regularly. Key competencies: scouting of startups and technologies, acceleration and tracking of innovative projects, creation and conduction of corporate programs and events for working with startups «on a turn-key basis». GoTech Innovation has developed SaaS platform TechScout (https://techscout.vc) for organizing application process and pipeline evaluation.
If you are aiming to plunge into the world of technological entrepreneurship and investment, apply to the role in GoTech Innovation.
About the Role of Project Manager
- The mission of the Project Manager is to plan, execute and manage the project/program activities with GoTech Innovation clients. What is project mean – it’s a company’s client activity which continues during the needed period, for example, it may be a scouting of tech companies which lasts approximately 1 month or acceleration program with online/offline demo day as a final event which lasts up to 3 months. Project Manager shall schedule the project, from concept to completion – all with the purpose of delivering the program to a high and professional level, smoothly and efficiently from a communication, logistics, and administrative point of view.
- The Project Manager works closely with the Managing Director of the program around program planning and management. He or she also manages the administrative and if needed event-related activities during the program, coordinates the main KPIs. The role is the contact person for the client, and for everything around the execution of the program.
What we are looking for?
- Experience: experience in event management, startup education program management, startup and/or business consultancy, work experience in a startup and/or startup related organization is considered a benefit;
- Specific skills: planning and organizational skills, time management, people and process management, logistics management, event management, leadership, problem solving and risk management skills;
- Personal characteristics: friendly and communicative, professional and responsible, ready to develop and learn new skills, ready to travel and attend conferences, enthusiastic and empathic personality, flexible, proactive, functions well in a changing environment;
- Language: English working proficiency.
Why to work with us?
- Get valuable experience and a “behind-the-scenes” look at corporate innovation programs;
- Connect with investors, experts, and mentors from around the world;
- Have fun while meeting interesting, weird, quirky, brilliant, amazing people working to make the world a better place;
- Flexible working hours beginning in the period from 9.00 until 11.00 a.m.;
- Possibility to work remotely;
- Our office is located in Saint-Petersburg.
How to apply for the role?
If you want to be part of our amazing team, send your CV to email@example.com, tell us about yourself, and why you are interested to join GoTech Innovation.