Vacancy: PR Manager
An international consulting company GoTech Innovation opens a vacancy of a PR Manager. We give preference to results-oriented practices. Fluency in written and spoken English is required.
GoTech Innovation for over 10 years has been providing corporations with services for the selection of technology companies and work with them. Key competencies: scouting of startups and technologies, acceleration and tracking of innovative projects, creation and implementation of turnkey corporate programs and events for working with startups. Its own base counts more than 12,000 startups, in the portfolio there are more than 50 programs implemented with partners in Russia, Finland, the Baltic countries, France, Austria and Latin America.
GoTech Innovation team developed SaaS TechScoout platform to work with the base of startups and receive applications.
If you are interested in the world of technology, respect entrepreneurs and inventors, you are curious and result-oriented, we will be waiting for your CV.
- Development and implementation of a strategy for promoting the company in Russia and Europe. Formulation of key metrics and development of an action plan.
- Analysis of the market for corporate innovations, venture investments and technological trends, the competitive environment in the world and in Russia. Formation of information digests, formulation of topics for publications based on the information agenda, proposal of promotional activities.
- Working with the media, bloggers, opinion leaders – initiating and preparing publications, press releases, organizing special projects.
- Preparation of content in Russian and English for company accounts on social networks: Fb, Vk, Linkedin, Telegram, blogs on sites, VC.ru, Medium, for sites. Work in tandem with an internet marketer.
- Organization and holding of own business events online / offline and for the company’s clients. Monitoring of events in Russia and the world, agreements on participation in conferences, master classes.
- Understanding the process of approving materials with the press services of corporations within the framework of the company’s projects.
- Preparation of reports, work with statistics, analysis of efficiency.
- Higher specialized education (preferably marketing, PR).
- Experience in a similar position at least 3 years, recommendations, portfolio.
- Interest in technologies, startups, investments.
- Ability to write literate texts and formulate thoughts in Russian and English (English is not lower than Upper Intermediate level).
- Active accounts in the main social networks, ability to work with the promotion of groups.
- Positive thinking
- Analytic mind
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build long-term relationships
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Stress tolerance
- The company’s head office is located in St. Petersburg, we are open to candidates from other cities and countries.
- Work schedule 5/2.
- Flexible start of the working day (as agreed in the period from 9.00 to 11.00 Moscow time), working day 9 hours.
- Probationary period 3 months.
- Business trips to Moscow and abroad are possible to participate in exhibitions and conferences.
- Registration according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, regular salary payments.
What we offer:
- Working in a strong team of specialists with over 10 years of experience in the innovation and start-up market, with global ambitions, where you can learn a lot
- Interesting and large-scale projects
- English lessons once a week with a teacher
How to send a CV:
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you want to work in our team, about your experience and achievements.