Friends, we would like to share with you some interesting material on the topic of corporate innovation. This article was written by Scott Kirsner, editor at Innovation Leader, a media for corporate innovation executives, and a business columnist for the Boston Globe. In this article, Scott talks about the results of research conducted by Innovation Leader to understand the secret of successful corporate innovators.More
“This is the 4th set of startups in the year of the Open Innovation program. This time we were looking for startups in Kaspersky’s main specialization – CyberSecurity. But we had a narrow request from business – a focus on cybersecurity solutions for SMB (small and medium-sized businesses) to protect cloud applications and the network. As a result, with the support of scouts, we managed to collect an impressive funnel of startups and select truly deep-tech startups from various countries”, – commented Andrey Nikonov, Startup Engagement Manager.
On September 30th an online Demo Day of Kaspersky Open Innovation Program «Cyber Security for SMB» took place. At the Demo Day all 12 finalists of the selection successfully presented their projects to the experts of Kaspersky. We are pleased to congratulate all startups with excellent performances and bright participation in the program!
The List of Finalists:
- Blaick (Israel) Сyber-security company which deploys proprietary Artificial Intelligence threats detection technology for early prevention of online cyber crime, including phishing, malware and scam.
- CyberCyte (United Kingdom) 360° Protection for On-Premise and Off-Premise Users in Minutes.
- Cyolo (Israel) The first real zero-trust solution, a safer architecture that allows organizations to securely connect their internal, remote and third-party users to their working environments.
- Haltdos (India) IT Security company providing AI-based Network and Application security solutions both on-premise and on-cloud.
- InstaSafe (India) Cloud-based Security-as-a-Service solution provider delivering comprehensive and uncompromising protection to mobile and remote workers enabling them to safely and securely access enterprise apps, email and web from anywhere on any network.
- Polaris Infosec (Singapore) Next-generation AI engine to monitor and analyse website and API traffic.
- Polymer (United States) Real-time detection and redaction of sensitive material such as PII, HIPAA-protected health information, and regulated financial information in popular collaboration tools like Slack, Zendesk, Zoom, Github and more.
- Pyxsoft PowerWAF (Chile) Protection against DoS and OWASP top 10 attacks, data theft, server infiltration, blocking of installed malware, and zero-day attacks.
- Safetica (Czech Republic) DLP suite which combines data protection with behavioral analysis and endpoint monitoring.
- WEBGAP (United States) Browser isolation cybersecurity startup, fully-hosted and fully-managed remote browsers.
- Zecurion Data Loss Prevention (Russia) Comprehensive protection against the leakage of information throughout the course of its lifecycle – from creation and recording to archiving and deletion.
- Zero Networks (Israel) Preventing attacks from spreading and causing damage by automatically restricting network access to only what is normally needed, everything else goes through 2-step verification.
GoTech Innovation, the scouting partner of Kaspersky Open Innovation Program «Cyber Security for SMB» in Russia and Europe, congratulates all the winners and participants! We wish all companies further growth and development.