On November 13, the third selection of technological projects within the framework of the Retail Innovation Tech Alliance (consisting of X5, Beeline, M.Video-Eldorado Group and Hoff) program was completed. We are glad to share its results.More
Throughout the acceleration program, the finalists will not only fight for the main prizes but will also be able to attract investments in the development of your project with potential investors participating in the program.
Amadeus and Propeller Shannon, partners of the Kaspersky Exploring Russia tourism accelerator, will award the best projects with special prizes.
We heartily congratulate the finalists and wish them successful pitches and desire to win!
The list of finalists:
- 360 Stories — Interactive Live Tours using real-time guides in VR and AR (USA)
- Accesstravels — Accessible and inclusive for all (seniors, disabled) travel platform (Israel)
- Altourism — Community development in Russian villages (Russia)
- Citycheck — allows families to engage with their favourite places in a city, through fun and educational games based on their location (Portugal)
- FREEDOM — Mobile eco-modules for glamping (Russia)
- hotellab.io — Data-driven solutions for hospitality & travel industries that help businesses increase their financial performance (Estonia)
- Localie — A community of locals worldwide who are happy to show you around, just like visiting a friend (The Netherlands)
- MAPS.ME — #1 maps for travelers with over 140M installs globally (Russia)
- Routitude — Map-based service helping users decide where and when to travel depending on different criterion (Russia)
- VISTA — Destination Network Open Platform and Ecosystem (South Africa)