Kaspersky Exploring Russia tourism accelerator had the aim of gathering interesting and promising tourism projects from different countries and then to help their creators implement their ideas further and overcome the crisis. The accelerator managed to involve all parts of the world (except Antarctica). And the jury considered applications from the most unexpected corners of the planet: from Colombia to Australia. More than 500 applications were sent from 47 countries on five continents since the launch of Kaspersky Exploring Russia.More
Throughout the acceleration program, the finalists will not only fight for the main prizes but will also be able to attract investments in the development of your project with potential investors participating in the program.
Amadeus and Propeller Shannon, partners of the Kaspersky Exploring Russia tourism accelerator, will award the best projects with special prizes.
We heartily congratulate the finalists and wish them successful pitches and desire to win!
The list of finalists:
- 360 Stories — Interactive Live Tours using real-time guides in VR and AR (USA)
- Accesstravels — Accessible and inclusive for all (seniors, disabled) travel platform (Israel)
- Altourism — Community development in Russian villages (Russia)
- Citycheck — allows families to engage with their favourite places in a city, through fun and educational games based on their location (Portugal)
- FREEDOM — Mobile eco-modules for glamping (Russia)
- hotellab.io — Data-driven solutions for hospitality & travel industries that help businesses increase their financial performance (Estonia)
- Localie — A community of locals worldwide who are happy to show you around, just like visiting a friend (The Netherlands)
- MAPS.ME — #1 maps for travelers with over 140M installs globally (Russia)
- Routitude — Map-based service helping users decide where and when to travel depending on different criterion (Russia)
- VISTA — Destination Network Open Platform and Ecosystem (South Africa)